[Dailydrool] Thanks for Drool for DadSlave DAN

Terry amzany1 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 20:23:25 PDT 2012

Yesterday they moved Dan to ICU because of an irregular heartbeat.  They got it taken care of in a few hours but left him there just to watch him.  He's probably going to be there till the Hurricane passes.  It looks like the staff coming on duty tonight will be there for the storm also since the staff came in with suitcases and sleeping bags.  I am only about 6 blocks from the hospital so I am home with fur kids and grandson for the storm.  We have a Dusk to Dawn curview  tonight for our town.  I will see Dan in the morning if there is anyway to drive my car  in the bad weather.  Because of the weather several of the tests they are doing can't be sent to a bigger hospital in New Orleans so that just means more days of stressful waiting for results.  They removed fluid from his lung and abdomen cavity from a small incision in his back today.  I guess the  waiting is the hardest part right now.  Thanks to all 2 leggers and 4 leggers who are
 sending drool and prayers.  I know they said there was a 10% chance that it wasn't cancer and that is what I choose to believe in till the tests all come back telling us something different.  Positive thinking goes a long way.
Terry Sue, Ollie Basset, Asher Schnauzer & Levi JRT