[Dailydrool] Pacific Waddle & Cyber Waddle for Daphneyland

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Wed Aug 29 09:48:37 PDT 2012

Are you ready to WADDLE with the hounds of Daphneyland? Well, the time is
near! September 23rd the hounds of Daphneyland will again be waddling. And
if you cannot physically be there, you can still participate by
cyber-waddling. For $35 you can cyber-waddle with the hound of your choice
... either your own hound or one of the Daphneyland hounds. All you need to
do is:

1. Send a picture of your hound or pick one of the Daphneyland hounds (or we
will pick for you if you'd like). Tell us your name and the hound's name. If
the hound is At The Bridge (passed away) be sure to tell us that also. Email
this information to sandi at daphneyland.com

2. Make a $35 donation to Daphneyland by going to
<http://www.daphneyland.com/> www.daphneyland.com and clicking on the PayPal
button. Be sure to note that it is for the cyber-waddle.

Then we will make a beautiful poster of your dog to be carried in the
Pacific Waddle. And, we will send you a copy of the poster via email. If you
give us your address, we will also mail you a pin with the Waddle logo.

So join the fun and support the hounds. If you are in the area, please check
out the live waddle information on the  <http://www.daphneyland.com/>
www.daphneyland.com website ... it will be posted very soon!

Sandi Wittenberg

Red Bay Bassets