[Dailydrool] Advice for Buster

Kathy Kontrim oahiggins at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 14:35:20 PDT 2012

need advice please! My sister's basset, Buster, has been not well. He has been
peeing in the house and roaming the house at night. This is dog who has a
bladder of steel and who sleeps 20 hours a day. My sister said he was up all
night crying. He only stopped crying if she got up. It is almost like he is
anxious. And we really think he have trouble smelling – which is hard for a
scent hound.  The vet is running blood
work. We are fearful that something very serious is wrong with Buster. He seems
so uncomfortable. He is 8. Has anyone had experience with something like this??
We are SO worried. He was fine a week ago. This change seems so sudden and he
is getting worse.  Hopefully the bloodwork will be back tomorrow.   Please send drool to
Buster.

Thanks,Kathy,
Herbie and Buster