[Dailydrool] Pacific Waddle/Cyber Waddle

shadedog at roadrunner.com shadedog at roadrunner.com
Thu Aug 30 08:02:23 PDT 2012

What a great idea! We can't attend but I just sent off a donation/photo for our recently to the bridge boy MILO and I just feel great about the whole thing. Actually I was sort of teary eyed as I was down loading the photo. But, to make me feel better I decided to also support a few of the Daphneyland hounds. If you can, please support these great folks and all they do! Thank you Sandi, Dawn and everyone at Daphneyland for being there! Check out www.daphneyland.com

Sue & Dave, Tracker(adopted from Daphneyland 8 years ago), Milo Minderbinder(atb), The Shadedog(atb) and of course the new little one, 18 week old Ranger the pup