[Dailydrool] Drool, please

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 14:03:57 PDT 2012

Bonejour from France

It's me, da MUM.

Yesterday we went to the vetman. I find Polly a bit lethargic since a few days and she was limping. Penny went along for moral support (hmmm).  Vetman "pulled" her leg back into shape, which was fine.  Gave her heart tabs and emptied out the anals - which were FULL !!! yuck. Whilst there Penny had her "A's" done, too.  Also full!

This evening DH was cuddling with Polly and he found an ENORMOUS lump in her throat.  We'll be at the vet's tomorrow but puleeeeze send some no worry drool our way. I'm sure I'm panicking for nothing but when you look at her, one side is about 5 times larger than the other.  Not only a double chin but a quadruple one!

Thanks

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists on other planets is that it's never tried to contact us."