[Dailydrool] BassetFest Shirts Available

cathy.rice1 cathy.rice1 at att.net
Thu Aug 30 18:45:48 PDT 2012

Please check out this years shirts for BassetFest which is September 29 in Delaware, Ohio. Tees and Hoodies are available and pics of this years design as well as ordering information can be found on Ohio Basset Hound Rescue’s website (www.ohiobassetrescue.org).
The  design features the behinds of four beautiful bassets on the front and the back shows their faces. Both the tees and the hoodies come in Safety Green Color, Tees size S-Xl are $21, sizes 2X and 3X are $23 and  Hoodies  size M-Xl are $34, sizes 2X and 3x are $37.   We did have some problems with our design last year  but this year’s design is a great improvement.
Please help support the Ohio dogs by purchasing a tee or hoodie (or both) or better yet plan to attend this year’s BassetFest. Thanks to everyone who has already ordered their merchandise for this year’s event. Hope to see you all there.

Cathy, Momslave to Grace, Foster Bunny, Foster Kuder, GSD Leah, Nathan (ATB), Dozer (ATB), Emmylou (ATB), Barry (ATB), Beau (ATB), Daphne (ATB)