[Dailydrool] Extra! Extra! Read all about it!!

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 19:07:41 PDT 2012

Hello Drool Family,

I have to tell you all about something I heard about, and then tried.
It is called "ProMotion", and in less that 2 weeks, it has brought
relief to Babe for a much cheaper price. If you have a Hound that you
are giving Glucosamine and Rimadyl to, This may help your precious
Basset Hound (or wanna be), AND your pocketbook. It is made in Golden
Colorado, but can be bought online at places such as Amazon.com.
websites like the followong have it as well,
bullwrinkle.com/ShoppingPages/promotion.htm

My Mom had a Coon Hound mix. May of you sent my Mom and her husband
wonderful letters and cards after my Mom's Tessa went to the Bridge.
When my Mom heard that Babe was having to take pain meds, and
supplements, she told me that I should try the stuff that she had Tess
taking. I, being the son that I am, promptly and surely forgot. Ever
happen to you, happened to me. I just forgot. I was talking to my Mom
a few weeks ago, and said to her, " Mom, I am so scattered right now.
Remind me before we hang up to write Babes supplemental Glucosamine to
the grocery list. That's when she reminded me to try to the ProMotion.

The difference, in less than 14 days? Babe is no longer on Rimadyl,
and the cost is less than half what I was paying for the prescription
Rimadyl and the stuff I got from the store that had Glucosamine in it.
I read that they give it to c at tz and horses too.

Boomer, DDOD (DAT DUM OL DAD) said or typed the "C"!! Baberz, wut?
DDOD did wut?? He typed the see word after I told him I'd find out?
Where is DDOD? at da puder? STOP RIGHT THERE SON!! Lemme ask you,
Boomer, you want snack tonight? how bout breakfast, linch, dinner, or
supper ever again? (Dangzit!! I been blacbribed by dat dimwit DDOD
ahainz.....Doncha alls worry, I not gonna let him get away wif dis
usin da bad words like dat. )

I hope that I have done this correctly. I benefit from this only in
knowing that someone else may save money, and medicine might be
delayed entirely. Babe feels better, and is moving around more. It's
great!!

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe
Boomer
Arnie ATB
Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute total, compwete BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604
Home: (307) 337-2144