[Dailydrool] Lola's pity pawty

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 20:48:34 PDT 2012

Hola, everbuddy,

This is Lola, and I've had a terrible, horrible, awful week. First, I didn't get any brekkie on Tuesday morning. And then the special trip with just me and my mom ended at the vet's, where they sucked my blood! And then I got sleepy. And when I woke up, my mouth hurt! And I was missing some teeth!

But even worse than all that is that nobody wanted any of our magnets this week. We thought Droolers would love our "drool, baby, drool" magnets. I and my sister Isabella designed them ourselves and paid for them with our own cookie money so that the entire sales price would go to BROOD. But we've only sold 12 magnets. We still have 88 left, and nobody wants them. Boo hoo!!!

If you would like to make a sad little immigrant hound with a sore mouth feel a little happier, please buy one of our magnets. The BROOD Ramble is only a week away and we want to help the poor houndies.

Here's the magnet: http://tinyurl.com/bp33mnz
It's $10, and all money goes to BROOD. If you want to send a check, email us for our address. Or you can send funds via Paypal to sherrilyn1 at hotmail.com.

Pooches gracias!
Lola and Isabella