[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Aug 7 18:16:24 PDT 2012

Back in the buggie, got me a to go box from the buffet----a good day, Corey and Gus all settled in-----
Wait--Bug--what is wrong?? Tears on the little Bug snooter--this is not good-----Bug, lets talk--I think I know---
George is on his way to the bridge--and the song is playing-come here bug, cuddle with Clara, lets talk this thru--I more than understand, we have a hard job somedays---George Jetson, left, abandoned, ate grass and dirt to try and stay alive, sick---oh so sick---rescue tried so hard--~~~~~~payin anything to roll the dice, just one more time~~~~~~
George fought--he could see the good life----rescue was there-he was close-so very close----
~~~~~~some will win, some will loose~~~~~~~
George just didnt have the strength to make it,he is coming to the bridge---Bug, there is never a sense to things like this, there is no way to ever explain, but we know that George will be well here, he will have all the things he didnt have all those years, he will have his health back, a skippy in those short legs, a smile on the snooter---good feelings---things the rescue wanted for him----
~~~~~living just to find emotion~~~~~~
George is here Bug--dry those little tears-we are ready.
Welcome George, come in--we are ready to show you all that the bridge holds--a new start, one of health and so many new friends-a special greeting--we all are lining the streets...... dont look so surprised George!!! Life at the bridge is one that is good and fun, and so many new hounds to meet--hop in the Buggie--of course Bug, get in!!!!
Off we go--look George---everyone is here, waving and howling--there is Buddy, Harry and Chewey--Fred and Zelda, Mitchell--look at them wave---Bonnie, Penelope, Abby, Olivia---Johnny and Pierre, Lucille, Dan, Lori Lu, Milo, Charles, Dutchess and Blueberry-- Auntie Pat and the puppies are out, look to the sky and see the wee ones George--Zepher, Pawcasso Blossem---Pauline and Becky---oh my the whole bridge is here---so many more to meet----
We even have a very special cloud for you George--8612 Rescue Road, a place of honor-
Look George--the buffet is packed, even Anna has loaded a special section just for you--CHICKEN!!!!! Loads of eats--George you will never want again------
Now look--good has taken over--George is here at the bridge, the pawtie has begun, the healing is working-I see a smile on his snooter and a wag-------
One never knows what a day may hold...........but one thing we do know
~~~~Dont Stop Believing---Hold on to that feeling~~~~

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger