[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Aug 7 16:11:59 PDT 2012

Snooter right-snooter left--up, down, wiggle it around------whew----snooter zumba---why this one will twist the whiskers-----but keeping the Elder Clara goozle nice and tight--ahhhh--worth the strain----
Eh--the Bell??? And the celler phone ringing also--Bug--yes, I hear it, I am on the way, go ahead Bug--open it up and Elder Clara is on the dash back---
Now look at this--two fine bassets--we have been expecting you!! Welcome to the bridge, now dont look so nervous--here at the bridge we help each other, you will soon know the ways---now lets see----
Gus--handsome young man--not young you say?? Gus-look--shake the tail, lift those paws--see it all works!!!!! Gus you will find that here at the bridge life is good, there is no age, no time,just all things good--now lets see---I am thinking a nice star---what?? One bright enough that Momma Kathy can see you twinkle?? You got it big boy---1818 Bright Star Way--boy that one is a real twinkler!!!! Now hop in the buggie--and let me get finished here and we will go----
Corey---a fine lady I might add----and look at the snooter go--why you smell all the food and all the smells of the bridge, such a exciting place so many things to explore---look she is not waiting--Corey--hold on--yes Corey--I know, but Momma Carol is back on earth--you have to see and feel her in your heart dear one--we all will make sure you know how---now lets get you a cloud as soft as can be--ohhhhh--thays it--10 Dogwood Drive--super location, now in the buggie and we are off!!
Down the street--look there is Anna--she has the sweet meats a cooking---wave--she is a doll you know--
Now-you all have new neighbors waiting and Corey--Kami is right next door--hehehehe--we aim to please-she sees her--and off she goes!!!
Gus--wait let me get the brakes on--I know---familiar faces waiting--off and gone--tail in the air----
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh--life at the bridge---

Gus and Corey have arrived-things are going so well, but remember---
Dont Stop Believing--
Back to the perch--and closing those gates!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger