[Dailydrool] shark week

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 20:23:44 PDT 2012

Bev,

You asked if you should be nervous. With the bunch that you have, aren't
you always nervous? I only have Boomer as a constant threat-hence, I am
constantly nervous............(quit laughin at me Boomer)

DDOD (Dat dum ol Dad) he jus pawnoid. Iffin he wants nerves, I can give him
nerves........Oh Babers, comin here while Dad's e3atin his suppaw, and keep
him busy.......I have to go perform some act6 top upset DDOD............

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe
Boomer
Arnie ATB
Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute total, compwete BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604
Home: (307) 337-2144