[Dailydrool] Ignorant Other People and Our Dogs

Molly Thompson mthompson5922 at isp.com
Tue Aug 14 13:03:18 PDT 2012

I too have a similar problem.  I have a large (110 lb) mastiff/catahoula
mix who will have his hair up and be barking viciously and people still
let their dogs run up to him.  That in addition to my smaller dog that
feels she can join right in, barking loudly. I yell at people that my
dogs don't like other dogs and people get miffed.  Of course my basset
is great with other dogs and would love to meet them and their owners
while the other two want to eat them.
BTW, I should mention that I always try to walk my dogs where there are
no other dogs around. I live in a rural area with a lot of state land
with no people.

Molly Thompson