[Dailydrool] Getting Gracie to eat

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Thu Aug 16 19:47:06 PDT 2012

Try feeding them all together, just do not leave the room, you are the
referee in case someone decides to steal someone else's food.  Our Sister
Holly the Dolly has always been extremely picky and a very slow eater, even
with treats.  When I put down their bowls, Holly does dramatics (what kind
of crapola is this??!!  Disgusted looks, sighs, you name it) as long as I am
paying attention.  So I put down her bowl and go to the sink and start
rinsing things, being careful not to look at her, and she starts eating.
With treats, she very gingerly takes whatever you are offering, making sure
it does not touch her lips or tongue, immediately drops the treat on the
floor, and watches the other dogs eat their treat.  If no dog drops dead,
Holly then eats hers.  Major drama queen.

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net