[Dailydrool] Daily Drool calendar update

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 19:20:59 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Pictures and captions were due Saturday.  I am traveling on business this
week and won't be able to get much done on the calendar until Friday.  I
probably won't be able to pull names for second dates until Friday -- I
will put everyone's name in who has a date and pull names that way.  I have
somewhere in the neighborhood of 60 days available for second dates. If you
want to change your picture depending on whether you got a second date you
can do so at that time.

I will send PayPal invoices for calendars in the next two-three weeks.
 Don't worry if you don't hear right away.  Laura