[Dailydrool] Eating fruit

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 5 06:41:48 PDT 2012

Rolph loves all fruit and vegetables, although he is less keen on citrus. He eats bananas and their skins - first one, then the other. Somewhere I have a picture of him with a stolen melon which is bigger than his head. Somehow he is holding it in his mouth.

Clara also eats all fruit and veg, but she has a special love of strawberries. In the past she has broken into my triple-fenced strawberry patch to snag as many as she can. She has been known to climb up onto the shelf above the computer (approx 4ft) to get the fruit dish, which inevitably lands on the floor and has only marginally missed the computer often enough, that it now lives in the kitchen, which is kept shut.

Sally, with pw Rolph, OEBE and Clara, climber supreme, UK