[Dailydrool] Kittee

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 13:35:22 PDT 2012

Conley

It's me Lady. We used to have a kittee named Agnes.  She was so mean
to us.  Agnes used to scratch and bite me. Well she did that to my
momma and auntie too.  Agnes was rebellious and kept running away from
home.  Everytime momma brought her back, she tried to bite momma or us
doggies.  With Agnes around, I was never safe.  Heck no one was safe!

Saturday momma brought home a big box.  I sniffed it and it smelled a
little strange. Momma wouldn't let me see what was in the box.  She
took it upstairs to her bedroom.  She wouldn't let any of us doggies
up there all weekend.  This morning I found out why.  There's a big
mountain cat at least four feet tall with huge toothers at least a
foot big. I barely escaped with my life!!

Be careful Conley - Kittees are dangerous!
Lady

Momma here - I adopted a six year old Siamese cat on Saturday. This
morning I introduced her to my basset nephew Boomer and my basset
Lady.  Lady was so scared of her.  I don't know if it was the memory
of evil kitty Agnes or if I have a dog that's truly afraid of cats.

Jan
Lady (I swear that's a mountain cat in that room) & Dexter (I think
I'm allergic to cats)