[Dailydrool] Bassets (anybody know where all these bassets came from?)

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 12:55:15 PDT 2012

Eight years ago, our household consisted of a beagle, a greyhound/lab
mix, a shepherd mix, a miniature schnauzer and one basset (newly
adopted).

Today, our household has five resident bassets, three foster bassets
and one siamese cat (newly adopted).

Thinking back it all started with one little female basset named Tia
(atb).  Since that day she waddled into our lives, more than a hundred
bassets have passed through our house - mostly fosters, some
overnighting on their way to rescue and some staying permanently as
foster failures.

Sometimes I wonder how much my life would be different if my sister
didn't adopt Tia that hot July day.  I know one thing - it wouldn't
have been this entertaining!

Jan
Lady & Dexter
basset nephews Boomer & Jefferson