[Dailydrool] doggie door

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 22 11:09:56 PDT 2012

Dear Sirius and Gus,

We have the ideal doggy door.  The clueless momPerson had a PetSafe Large Doggy
door installed in the back wall 15 years ago.  She changes the flap every couple
of years.  Interestingly enough when she had it installed she had great big labs
but she told the guy to install it 2 inches from the floor in case she was
fostering a puppy or other small dog they could still use it.  Then she used
stepping stones on the outside to build steps.  That first step was a doozy ....
like 14" drop so the long leggers could get out.

And then she adopted memememememe and the first time I went out the door I
dropped like a rock.  So, she got a ramp configured for the outside but had to
take it down right away because long legged Cyrus couldn't get out the door ....
he'd stick his head out but there was no way he could step out the ramp made it
too high so she had to ditch the ramp.  My brother went to the bridge 3 weeks
ago and a couple days after he left she reinstalled the ramp.  It's awesome.

I highly recommend the PetSafe Large Doggy Door installed a couple of inches off
of the floor with a ramp on the outside.

More later from Snoopy