[Dailydrool] Doggie Door

Laura Roberts bassetmamax2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 20:30:09 PDT 2012

Hello, everyone, it's Lurking Laura & her basset brothers Droopy & Cliffy.
My bassets & I send healing drool to all in need.  I have a doggie door
installed in my back screen door since the boys LOVE to play the "In & Out"
game (they go out & after going potty, they come in & get a treat; rinse &
repeat).  That's a horrible game to play in the dead of an Illinois
winter.  So, we installed an EXTRA LARGE doggie door for the boys as well
as my mom's English Mastiff (should have gotten a large to keep her from
coming in & eating the boys' breakfast).  A large should suffice if all you
have are bassets.  You can also buy a screen door with the doggie door
already built in at Menard's.  dOG bless all slaves, houndies & all of the
other furkids.                                    Lurking Laura & Basset
Brothers Droopy and Cliffy