[Dailydrool] Dexter

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 08:58:15 PDT 2012

Oh Pam, I had to laugh. Penny must be in cyber communication with Dexter.

This morning it was 3.30 am and yesterday morning 4.15 am.  She NEEDED out!  I cannot get back to sleep afterwards, either!  Also, we live in an apartment so I have to get up, get dressed, put collar and leash on Penny, go down in the lift (elevator?) and try to remember NOT to forget my keys, then walk her across the car park to the grassy patch.  That done, we come back in and she goes back to bed and snores.  THEN, Polly decides it's her turn to go out so we start all the process again <sigh>

I'm just so relieved that I am not the only person going through this.  Hehehehehehehe!

Eleri

Penny - I have an upset tummy
Polly - if she goes out, I go out!

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists on other planets is that it's never tried to contact us."