[Dailydrool] Need Advice-"Hastings" won't walk!

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 23 13:00:59 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm not a vet, in fact I am the CLUELESS momPerson.  And you do not need advice
from anyone who's clueless.

You need advice from the vet.  RUN, don't walk, RUN to the vet.  With any luck
there's a thorn in his paw or he needs his nails trimmed or something else
relatively simple is out of wack.

We don't want to discuss here bassets and their spines and their joints and what
else could possibly be happening.

I've had dogs all my life as did my mother before me and if there's one thing I
know it is that when you have a feeling something is not right with the dog, you
are CORRECT.

Call the vet.  PLEASE

--Dale  aka the clueless momPerson