[Dailydrool] This ANd That

Slantieri slantieri at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 17:14:03 PDT 2012

HelloooOOooOooOOoo, my furends.

Ruby Roo, here, ahrooing about a story that youse guys have to hear. I have got The Warden taking me on my nightly la-di-da around the block. I borrowed a page the Brudder and said, "you'ze looking a bit rounder, TheWarden, you'ze could use some walkies". I looked at her with my big brown eyes and gave her a nice blast from my fluffy butt. That was one fast walkies we took. It was more like I was getting pulled around by a steam engine. I was sure there just might have been steam coming from my tootsies, but I think it might have been coming from her ears.

But, I did something amazing to make it up to her. Youse see we gots a neighbor lady that The Warden doesn't particularly care for. She does not prefer dogs she has told The Warden. Well, I don't prefer her. So, I takes my nightly present dropping right in front of her house.  Hold your water, guys, I gots The Warden trained to pick up my presents, but just the sight of me dropping me tooties in front of busybodies' kennel makes The Warden love me even more.

Droolies to those whose needs it and snooters to my furends,

Ruby Roo
OEBE, and best furend to Old Toot, the surviving Weetweever

Sent from my iPaw