[Dailydrool] Hair loss

Kathy Wilson kmwlaw at cox.net
Mon Aug 27 19:46:44 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Regarding the hair loss issue (and the article in this month's Bugler about
shedding) - my Twinkletoes is losing hair like never before, and it all
seems to be from one flank.  Like Cooper, she's not itching or scratching,
and there's been no change in diet, environment, or anything stressful.

I've had bassets for more than 22 years, and this one is a new one for me.
Any thoughts would be appreciated (as would one of those robot vacuums, as
we're in danger of drowning in fur..I can see the headlines now: "Couple
suffocates in bizarre fur incident"...)

Kathy Wilson and Twinkletoes ("I'm not going to be bald!") and Moose (ATB)
("I never did ANYTHING like that!")