[Dailydrool] Question

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Aug 28 15:58:06 PDT 2012

I have a strange question for my drool family.  Just a few minutes ago Colt & Ruger were wrestling in the living room.  It then turned into a humping match.  Ruger tried to hump Colt, I yelled for him to knock it off, then Colt jumped on Ruger to hump him and before I could yell at Colt to knock it off Ruger managed to get out from under Colt, Colt is now humping air and then peed!  Peeing in mid air hump!   I have never seen anything like that one.  So my question is, has anyone else ever seen this?  Is this something that I need to be concerned with?  UTI? Do I need to get him into see the vetman?   Or did my boy just get to excited?   He hasn't shown any other symptoms, no other peeing in the house, eating well, normal activity level, etc.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Other than the peeing it looked like an MMA match when they go into the ground wrestling.
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "Honestly I had him in a full mount and was going for the rear naked choke...He was about to TAPOUT!"
Ruger "You had nothing on me...I was out of your full mount like a greased pig"

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...