[Dailydrool] Question

Kathy Stott stott602 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 08:06:41 PDT 2012

My Jake is 8yrs. old. And he has a large ball type thing on his neck. It looks like a adams apple. He doesn't complain about it and he eat's very well. It bothers me but I am not happy taking him to the doctor. They want to put a needle in it and exam the fluids. He has had it for a while he got it when he had a ear infection and he kept scratching it. At that time the doctor check his blood and it was fine. Should I be concern about it or not. Like I said it doesn't bother him. Thanks for the info.