[Dailydrool] From The Beach--

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Dec 2 04:11:52 PST 2012

Momma here, first we send drool to all in need, and so many thanks for all that have thought of us and Brudder Jake.
Jake is doing better. I have to say that Jake is my vocal dog, he has something to say about everything, and his surgery was no exception. Thusday he moaned, groaned and did the whine all day. Every move, every breath was a moan. I had enough tramadol in him to knock down a bull, but the big boy continued. Hubby came home from work and said does he feel that bad??? I said ALL day, ALL day he has moaned, we babied him, loved him, gave him whatever he wanted. He moaned more. I finally got the feeling he was milking this for all it was worth. Friday was better, he is moving about fine, and certainly no problems eating. I think alot of his issue was the tramadol, once I stopped that he seemed to shut the yap-and boy was I thankful. My last nerve was hanging in the breeze.
On Friday, as the moaning lessened, I finally got somewhat caught up on the work scene-and I will say that alone has been next to impossible, this month has just been awful there. So I was feeling pretty good--the weather for the weekend, looking nice, Jake was better, it was 4;15pm, I was actually sitting in the office, kicked back chatting with a co-worker about what we were all doing this weekend--then the home phone rang.
It was hubby.
He just wrecked the car on the way home.
The other car involved was driven by a lawyer.
It doesnt get any better than that does it??
Hubby is limping, I suspect his knee hit the dash, but of course he says he is fine.
I swear I could beat the black cloud hanging over this house with a club. To say I am about done is a understatement.

Soooo for the moment, that is all from the Beach--but that is more than enough---

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake