[Dailydrool] Dog Sprains, drool, etc...

Gwen Dossey pengwen65 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 01:55:07 PST 2012

Sorry to hear that Bubba sprained his ankle!  We are slinging healing drool that he recovers quickly!!  This reminded me of the time that I sprained my ankle while walking the girls... about half-way home, Teddi started limping, too!  We took her to the vet the next day and they poked and prodded and couldn't find anything, so they put her down and she walked normal - no more limp!!  Turns out she was limping because I was!  Silly girl!!

Jackie - we are also slinging healing drool for Nigel and hope that he recovers quickly and completly from his eye surgery and that Pumpkin recovers from her infection soon!  We are SO glad that you noticed the difference in her so it could be treated so quickly!  I'm always afraid that I'm going to miss something and one of my girls will be in pain without me knowing!

Dale - sorry you had such a rough morning!  The hounds have been driving us crazy with all this rain, too!!  The difference is that Teddi and Sasha don't care about the rain and will run off and check out the yard after doing their business so they are totally soaked by the time I can get them back in!  I'm out there yelling at them "don't make me come out there"!  The neighbors are probably SO glad that we are moving back home soon!! LOL!!

Healing drool to all the others in need, too!!  I'm SO behind in reading once again, so I don't want to leave anyone out!!

Happy December everyone!!

~Gwen, Teddi, Madden and Sasha~ (:>