[Dailydrool] Lovely Bracelets

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Dec 2 15:57:17 PST 2012

Basset Rescue of Montana and Western Missouri are both trying to raise money for vet bills and we have lovely bracelets for sale. We have reduced the prices to $7.00 each and free shipping  with a purchase of three for $21.00. These are beaded bracelets with a charm, some are Bassets and for gifts for friends we also have horse charms, kitty charms, fish turtles, birds, etc.
To help our rescues pay vet bills choose a link below and order through Pay Pal or email chris at wmbri.org or bassetrescuemt at gmail.com to pay by mail. If ordering through Pay Pal here are the links.

http://www.bassetrescueofmontana.org/

 http://wmbri.org