[Dailydrool] Who's first?

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 2 17:28:57 PST 2012

Hi all, it's the clueless momPerson here with a question/dilema

Snoopy and Gracie have been a bit on the snarky side with each other since the
whole corned beef sandwich incident last week.  Nobody has injured anybody else
but they've tussled a few times and Gracie seems to be trying to avoid Snoopy
when she can.  The thing is about the doorways and hallways .... if Snoopy
catches Gracie going through a doorway or hallway before him, even if she is
halfway down the hall and he comes out of a room and is behind her ... he'll
howl and charge her from behind and she just rolls over and gives half belly and
most of the time that's enough but sometimes he'll start something from there
and earn a timeout.

So what's his sudden thing with the doorways/hallways?  He actually tried this
with LuLu too and she just told him right back at ya and they're fine, either
one can go first.

Now Snoopy and Gracie can (and do) share the couch and both sleep together on my
bed so it's not that they hate each other (I don't think) .... they just have
this "thing" going on the last better part of a week.  I'm also thinking she was
spayed 3 months ago and she could be having some hormone stuff go on and he
might be smelling one last sort of cycle like LuLu had.  But I dunno, I'm
clueless.  I am however armed with a squirl bottle and I know how to use one (as
I have had to remind Snoopy more than once).

the clueless momPerson with Gracie (he's a big meanie is what he is) and Snoopy
(she's a little tattle tail and a cry baby besides) and LuLu (G-d give us
strength)