[Dailydrool] Heroes List addition

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Sun Dec 2 17:22:09 PST 2012

As some of you know, the Dashing Basset Bakery goes into full tilt at Christmastime and bakes dog treats to benefit Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue. This year I baked about thirty pounds of dog treats in roughly a week and lived to tell the tail. But I could not have done it without the help of my neighbor who allowed me to use his oven. I trotted pans of treats over to his house, because after baking, they need to rest in the oven to crisp up. I could only do three batches a day in my own oven.

So I would like to ask anyone who has a leftover howliday card to add him to the Heroes List. I am also addressing these to his mutt, Dylan, who begged for treats but did not steal them, even though they were in HIS oven (I did give Dylan a few treats, but they were clearly not enough). Please send cards to:

Jeff & Dylan Imhoff
70 Raymond Ave.
Nutley, NJ 07110

Because Jeff and Dylan were so gracious, we were able to give a nice chunk of change to Tri-State.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets