[Dailydrool] Daily Drool 365 day a year calendar ordering info, by Facebook request

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 09:31:27 PST 2012

By request, ordering info for Daily Drool 365 day a year calendars is
located here:

www.dailydroolcalendar.com

That has all pricing info, etc. but the long and the short of it is if you
would like to order a calendar send an e-mail with your name, address, and
how many to dailydroolcalendar at gmail.com.

700 calendars arrived at Kathy Strasser's little post office on Friday. She
is busy packing and shipping as we speak. She tells me they are beautiful
-- I get mine when everyone else in the "3"'s does :-). Laura