[Dailydrool] Collars!!!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Dec 3 16:44:04 PST 2012

Why yes, the Beach Gang does wear collars--Brudder Elwood calls them his around the house collar. Hold his tags nicely, decorative for even the most stylish hound, and --------
WAIT FOR IT-----
ON SALE!!!!
Thats right, only the finest will do for our hounds, and it helps all the seniors at Senior HoundsAbound. Now it does not get any better than this-Auntie Barbara Thulin, master sewer has made the basset collar of comfort and joy-quick release clasp, nice d-ring, soft and durable. So many designs, and colors-and at a price we can all afford.
Now while you are all over there shopping those collars-take a look around at Baubles and Bones-jewlery by our own Bev--Momperson to be exact---great stuff folks--and also Michael Store--tee shirts at the Best Price---not those thin see thru things--the real deal-tee shirts that mean business!!
Now what are you waiting for?????

Hop on over to seniorhoundsabound.org and do business, the sale does not last forever-----we are waiting for you!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,