[Dailydrool] Me and Gracie

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 3 20:35:35 PST 2012

Hi it's Snoopy,

Uh ..... Gracie isn't perfect but I am definately a loud mouthed basset hound.
You should have seen me on my walk tonight, we saw half a dozen dogs and I was
obnoxious.  It's taken 2 years but the clueless momPerson FiNALLY has me to a
point where she can handle me enough on lead to do some obedience training in a
group class with me so I'm signed up and gonna start on Thursday.  I'm a nice
boy really, I don't bite and I wouldn't hurt anyone but I really have no manners
and it puts a lot of dogs off.  It even put Cyrus off.  And sometimes I have to
go home from the dog park because of it.  So we're gonna try basic training and
see if helps me with my manners.

Wish me luck.

Love,
Snoopy