[Dailydrool] Dear Droolers

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 21:08:21 PST 2012

[?]Dear Conley,  I have included a food grabbing lobster for your superb
counter cruising and floor cruising talents!!  He may not come through the
puter machine, over the wiring, and into your computer without being
smashed.  If he still is fresh, feel free to eat 'em!

Next I have to report that I went to my vet Arthur V. Mills today.  I love
this guy.  Unfortunately, he said he needed my blood for some sort of NSAID
panal. I suspect he is employed as the stealth vet vampire here in town.
 Also, one bordetella shot today, and an exam for some icky skin stuff on
my back and pills for that.  Anti-germ pills and some topical (not
tropical) ointment that will kill bacteria, fungus, and blah-blah-blah.

Dr. Huntley looked all over my skin and thought how very convenient it is
that I automatically roll over for belly rubs, the better to check my belly.

I'm going to make new cards for the vet staff this Christmas. Our old
card/photo on the vet's wall still have a photo of Deohgee and the
lengendary Daphne.

Love to all,

Roland, Duke of Ears
--