[Dailydrool] Nigel and other things

Leah McConnell lmcconnell at centurytel.net
Tue Dec 4 00:17:04 PST 2012

If the Prilosec doesn't help Nigel you can try what I do. Pebbles get 1/2 of
a 75 mg Zantac twice a day. Her evening pill is given to her with about 1/3
c of food just before bed. She always gets a treat at bed time and I put a
little peanut butter on the treat and stick the pill to it. I do the same
with the pill at breakfast. The last time she threw up on the bottom of the
bed was Oct. 22. She is also on Purina EN vet diet food. It took the pills
and food a while to get things under control. I had tried Prilosec earlier
and it didn't work as well.

I have a business that helps people with their finances if they are unable
to handle them. I took Pebbles with me this morning so we could walk in the
Sculpture Park when I was finished with my client. . I had her in the car
and she was invited to come inside. She had been in the house for about 15
min when Mike made a comment about Pebbles liking bananas. I told him she
did and asked why. She had got into their trash and took out a banana peel.
I don't know if she got to eat it. A little later she comes up to Mike with
a bag of beef jerky in her mouth. I assumed she expected him to open the
package and give her some. He asked if she could have some and I told him
no - I didn't want her to be rewarded for stealing the jerky . She was a hit
and invited back. I have been looking for places other than the dog park to
take her to for exercise. Seattle has/had an outbreak of the super bug Parvo
and a lot of Seattle people come up to Friday Harbor and bring their dogs.
The vet said they haven't seen a problem here but it is better to be safe.
Everett closed 3 off leash dog parks because of it. Everett is 30 miles
north of Seattle and had not reported cases - they were just playing it
safe. The Sculpture Park was a hit. She got to sniff a lot of wonderful
smells and found three things to roll in. Luckily they had lost their
pungency and she didn't need a bath.

Dis is Pebbles: I got a real birthday. Mommy got some help and found me on
the internet. My birthday was in October and the mean old slave won't give
me a belated party. She even found a picture of one of my buppies and showed
him to me - he is very handsome. Now she calls me her Tuckleberry hound. She
got a video where she takes walkies in the house. She doesn't like it when I
tried to join in.

Leah and Pebbles the Tuckleberry Hound and Maggie ATB