[Dailydrool] Stoff frum Conley

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 01:07:52 PST 2012

Fanks for the lobster it were delish. We likes seafood we do even been in
the middle ob dah countree an not neer no water what have lobsters.We gets
dat froze liddle pinky round fings. Won time we gots wons what were fresher
an oboy! Shrimps. DadPerson (aka Biskitman) calls Llewis Shrimp but we no
see da rezemblance.
I muss say tho that no madder how much stoff I cruises off da counter I is
nebber going to be as good at it as dis new puppy are awreddy. Legs up to
there!! An no brain. Do juss whut I tell im. Heer puppy git dat lofe ob
bred. Ok. An den wonce he geddit, he dont try to keep it!  Dogga frum
heben*. Grab an run. Grab an gib to Conley, attaboy. ( Did you see I uses a
assstrik? I nebber used a asstrik befour. It cool.)
Dis puppy he eet ebberfing. MPerson fine Llewiss liddle stoffed mousie.
Llewis hab it for yeers an alla sudden it missin legs an tail an one eer.
MomPerson purty sure she nose where dat stoff gone. She lookin at dis black
puppy.
He gettin tall but he still as dum as da day he come heer.
Heer puppy heers a good fing to chew callt MPerson's book. Heer puppy chew
dis candel. Heer puppy eet DPerson noospepper.
AN HE DO IT!!
Wow dis fun.
Youse all teke care.

Lub an Drool for those whut need it,
Conley ob Conley,Nigel, Llewis an Doc (da poppy.)

* (heer dis da asstrik I usin.) Dogga frum heben like Manna frum heben only
for dogs.