[Dailydrool] Houndsbay items

Moon Doggie Donna donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Tue Dec 4 21:20:57 PST 2012

A couple of people emailed me asking what was on Houndsbay and how to get to it.

Here is the link...
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi

You have to register to bid, pretty much as Ebay but a LOT easier.  And there are always great basset-related items to bid on!

Right now, I have a few great items including one of the hard-to-find Buttercup Goes to Monticello coloring books, a glass artisan Basset Christmas ornament from Poland, a leather basset change purse & a J. Crew basset keychain to name a few. Bidding ends soon, so please take a look in case you need a holiday gift or two.

Donna