[Dailydrool] Gracie looking for a Miss Debbie Person

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 4 21:35:43 PST 2012

Hi it's Gracie,

Ok, ok, who is she, where is she, she's an even bigger tattle tale than Snoopy.
 There's a Miss Debbie Person and I want a word with this Miss Debbie Person if
anyone has seen her.  She's gone and given the clueless momPerson a clue.  She
really did and she's in trouble now oh boy is she in big trouble let me tell you
what!

This evening Snoopy made a low sound like a cross between a whine and a growl
and made like he was going to give me the bums rush and the clueless momPerson
turned and looked at ME and I was giving Mr Snoopy the stink eye and I was
growling real, real, real quiet and telling him he couldn't go past me and come
through the living room to go to the dog bed he wanted to lay on in the corner.
 And she caught me, that clueless momPerson turned around and caught me red
snootered and then she called me a thus and so and she WAGGLED her finger right
at me and she told me off and Snoopy stood there and laughed at me the WHOLE
time and then he harmphed and went and lay down on the bed like he wanted and
then LuLu jumped up on the ottoman where I was and she KONKED me one.

Miss Debbie person you are a great big tattle tale,  big time.

Love,
Gracie who could have pulled this over on the clueless momPerson for EVER if it
wasn't for this Miss Debbie Person