[Dailydrool] Drool request

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 07:39:16 PST 2012

I learned this morning that my best friend's bloodhound and Speedy's best buddy, Gator, was rushed to the ER vet for bloat. When he got there he was given a 10% chance to survive. He came out of surgery and now has a 50% survival rate. We at Casa de Speedy all love Gator like if he was our own and are just so worried about him and I can't imagine how my friend is feeling right now. So if you have a little drool to spare, please swing some Gator's way.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo