[Dailydrool] Basset Christmas ornaments

Marcia Hilton sassybassets at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 09:09:12 PST 2012

Hello everyone,
       If any rescues have any Basset Christmas ornaments would you please let me know who you are. I generally buy 2 matching and I have some I need mates for and I am a,ways looking for more. This Christmas our tree is completely done in Bassets!! This is in honor of our beloved Basset who went to the bridge this summer, Deer Hill MST B Sassy Magic, she was 14 when she left us. She is missed terribly!!
      Merry Christmas to one and all from the Sassy Bassets!!!

Sent from my iPad