[Dailydrool] through the door

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 16:03:59 PST 2012

I think it was Dale who wrote about her hounds observing through the door protocols. Mine do too. at first, some years ago, I found it annoying. both hounds insist I exit first when going through a door. Then I learned on the Dog Whisperer that this is just a sign of respect. It would be easier to close and lock the door and then the gate if the dogs went first, but, hey, I'll take a sign of respect. Harley comes next. Bo simply will mot precede Harley, whether it is out the door, out of the car, or walking down the street. Bo is an omega dog from head to tail ( though he orders me around quite effectively on most other occasions). so,Dale, I'm guessing your pack is still organizing its marching orders.