[Dailydrool] Dear Baby's Foster momPerson

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 5 20:53:11 PST 2012

Hi Baby's Foster momPerson,

Oh, I didn't believe it either when I first came to live here and had my first
bath.  Cyrus leapt with joy "bathtime!" and I said "are you a maniac?  What is
WRONG with you?"

I didn't know what I didn't know.  But I found out fast.  You see.....the house
is old, more than 50 years old.  And tiny, only 1400 square feet.  And  the
rooms are all tiny too.  They moved here for location ...... and bought it from
the original owners .... and they got pretty creative .... the master bath it's
only 4 foot by 8 foot.  Seriously.  And a 1/3 of it is walk in shower.   Wall to
wall.  With a frameless 7" clear door.  So when you walk in and shut the door
you feel like you're standing in a 4x8 room, not a tiny space.   You really
can't see that glass.  And there's about a million places water can come out, on
the sides, on the top, Cyrus LOVED that thing but I only like the hand held so
that's all the clueless momPerson uses on me.

We go in there, she and I, and she sprays me all over with warm water from the
handheld for a while and that big door keeps all the heat and steam in there and
it's warm and it's steamy and she then she massages me all over for a while and
then she sprays me with the warm water from the hand held for a while some more
and then she opens that big tall door a crack and cool air slips in and she
grabs a towel and wraps me up and opens the door and out we come and she dries
me with a couple more towels and I'm good.

And then she uses the handheld and throws a little more soap on the shower floor
and washes down the bottom of the shower and she's good too, she's done.  Oh,
and pulls that wad of hair out of the drain.

And that is why I love my bath.

More later from Snoopy with LuLu and Gracie who both put up a token protest and
then proceed to relax and enjoy the whole thing.