[Dailydrool] Gator Update

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 21:36:28 PST 2012

Well, I spoke to my friend about Gator. She told me that the vet untwisted his stomach and it immediately became pink again instead of staying purple or black which was a very good thing. They removed his spleen as it was enlarged and tacked his stomach while they were in there. The ER vet transferred Gator to a regular vetispal for observation. Thing is Gator is still bleeding internally and they took him back to the ER vet for overnight observation at the end of the day. She texted me a picture of Gator, poor guy is all drugged up but he seems ok. We are all hoping for the best. He is about 5 and has always been healthy so we hope we have that one our side.

Thank you all for all the drool I've forwarded some to my friend for moral support. You all are the best, but I still have to ask for a tad bit more.

On a nicer note, I received my calendars and some Howliday cards. It was a little like Christmas to me today. I'm thrilled to have them and can't wait to put them on display at work.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo