[Dailydrool] belly button lint

Michael Meckler meckler.12 at osu.edu
Thu Dec 6 06:08:55 PST 2012

My mother was shopping at Target a couple of weeks ago, and she saw
fleece blankets for sale that are marketed for dogs. She thought my
boy would like to have a blanket in his crate (in addition to a
sherpa bed). So she bought him one, which he adores. (Then she bought
him a second one, so that when one is in the laundry, another is
available for the crate.) Anyway, now when he wants a belly rub, I'm
noticing lint from the blanket in his belly button. I never really
paid attention to his belly button before, but he's definitely an
"innie" and I'm pulling lint out all the time.

Has anyone else experienced this phenomenon?