[Dailydrool] Belly Button Lint

ILVBASSETS at aol.com ILVBASSETS at aol.com
Thu Dec 6 14:55:50 PST 2012

Ah yes,  belly button lint in dogs.   My Buddy was the first  dog I ever
saw with it and it was always there. Every day I cleaned out his  belly button
and the next day there was perfectly round lint filling it up  again.
Buddy was a very unusual basset in many ways so I figured I  shouldn't be
surprised.   Until we got Bentley and he has the same  belly button lint in his!
They are the only two I've ever seen it in and  people think I'm nuts when
I mention it but there it is.

Regards,

Alisa  Garbrick - BROOD VP Adoptions
_Ilvbassets at aol.com _ (mailto:ILVBassets at aol.com) -_ www.brood-va.org_
(http://www.brood-va.org/)
Home:  717-845-2786
Bassetmom to Bentley , Sadie & Charlie
And angels Molly, Maggie, Watson & Buddy (ATB)