[Dailydrool] Update from the clueless momPerson

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 6 08:50:40 PST 2012

Good morning Droolers,

First off Drool to all in need.  To Ernie and Gabe and Gator who are all
recovering from surgery, and to Jake and Jakes mom who are waiting for the lab
results (that is one long wait).  And drool to those who's furkids have left for
the bridge ..... fly free sweet Zoe.  And extra drool for anyone I missed
mentioning, we have plenty.

The Rutz house is a ZOO.  Natalie's Bat Mitzvah is in NINE days.  Hanukkah
starts Saturday.  The hounds are doing their pack ordering thing.  And Snoopy
starts obedience training tonight.  I think he knows that because he was an
angel this morning, sweet to all the hounds and people alike, couldn't have been
more charming.   Yesterday was really smooth too ..... except for late in the
afternoon when Gracie decided to growl at Snoopy and try to keep him out of the
office.  He stayed out of the office but he pounded her the second she came
out.  Now, when I say pounded, I mean he put her on her back and made her cry.
I saw what she did in the office though and I let him do it.  When I pulled him
off Gracie was FINE, just FINE.  Greg was really upset with Snoopy but I told
him I just checked her out and the worst of it is that one of her ears is
completely slimed.  She was wiggling and wagging .... she is just the DICKENS
this Gracie girl.  So, last night at bed time Snoopy charged down the hall first
and took HIS spot on Gregs pillow (too bad for Greg) and LuLu came and snuggled
up with her head on my pillow.  When Greg came to bed Snoopy and LuLu went butt
to butt and I went down the hall and found Gracie asleep on the couch.  I picked
her up and moved her to the dog bed in our room and gave her a cuddle and told
her I loved her and she stayed there till 5 this morning when she came over and
asked if she could get up on the big bed.  So, I boosted her and I had her
against my belly and LuLu against my back and Snoopy against my hips and legs
and I was in heaven and had a 3 basset hug for about an hour and a half until I
had to get up.  I needed that.

Snoopy has always had belly button lint.  He has an innie too.  We think it is
very cute.  But Snoopy is really, really cute, he is charming and purrs like a
cat and acts like a human boy a lot.  There is a big difference personality wise
between Snoopy who was raised as a pet and the other two who grew up as
livestock in a puppy mill.  Snoopy is very sensitive and expressive ... he acts
JUST LIKE a little kid.  The girls act like teenagers.  Oh, just what I needed,
2 MORE female teenagers.  Sheesh.  I really am clueless.

Yes, our cards are out but that was simply a survival thing with all I have
going on.  I printed the labels and Natalie and I spent the football game on
Sunday stuffing and sticking and such.  I saw Carol last night on our walk and
she said that she and Destiny had already gotten a few cards and they really
appreciate them.  Thanks droolers.

More later from the clueless momPerson with Snoopy (I'm charming) and LuLu (I'm
in charge) and Gracie (I'm a rascal plain and simple)