[Dailydrool] LOOZIANA BASSET RESCUE HAS A NEW SUPPLY OF SHORT AND LONG SLEEVE T-SHIRTS!!

queenb534 at aol.com queenb534 at aol.com
Thu Dec 6 21:01:17 PST 2012

A brand new order of short and long sleeved LBR t-shirts just arrived, in time for Christmas. They make great stocking stuffers. Short sleeved are $20. Long sleeved are $25. Shipping is $5. The shirts are white with our logo on the front. If you want one, please go to our website and scroll down to the donation button. Please let me know exactly what you want and I will mail it to you right away. Please only use the "donate" button because the shirt ordering button below that can only take orders, for now, for short sleeve shirts.

www.bayoubassets.petfinder.org

Thanks!!

Leslie A. Wallace
Looziana Basset Rescue, Inc.
501(c)3 nonprofit
www.bayoubassets.petfinder.org
https://www.facebook.com/groups/115864616476/
Jefferson SPCA Board

Jefferson Parish Animal Shelter Advisory Board