[Dailydrool] Dog food and Gas Masks

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Dec 7 03:22:53 PST 2012

Okay Bev-you know I have expert experience on this one-Elder Clara--OEBE Queen of Farts---was a master of the gas bombs. She blessed our home but could also shake the foundation with her tailpipe.
I have no advice. I think after awhile I somehow got used to it, Clara could cut loose and your eyeballs would twirl, burn out nose hairs, and I swear, I am not sure why the perch didnt melt or at least have burn marks.
Clara was very proud of her ability.
I can only wish you good luck with Doc--

Drool to all in need-

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake