[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards

Veronica Deveau bassetgrrl at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 7 11:31:15 PST 2012

If you'd like to receive a howliday card from us and you're not on the card exchange, please just let me know.  Send me your address and Bob's your uncle.  Really, you would be doing me the favour--I'm one of those crazy people who *loves* to send cards (and glomming stickers on just rocks my world, LOL).

So step right up (and please know that I am *not* expecting one in return).

Veronica Deveau

(Stillwater Lake, Nova Scotia)

"Man is a clever animal who behaves like an imbecile."  Albert Schweitzer