[Dailydrool] Howliday cards

Howard Aiello 3dognite at warwick.net
Sat Dec 8 11:15:39 PST 2012

Greetings from Nj! We needs some help. We are experiencing troubles with the list. We tried several times to apply but not receive a confirmation. Now we are getting cards but still not have a list. Does anyone have the short list with our name on it? The name is slave:Howard Aiello with Peter Riley Barney,Catfish Hunter and Krystal. If anyone can help-we sure appreciate it. I would even settle if the list could be mailed to us. Thanks for all done for us. Angelika-thanks for your help!   Love,Peter Riley aka Ragin Cajun,AmBassetor of Goodwill